Please Click here for Financial Results (file in pdf format)
Business Performance (as on 31st March 2012) on Consolidated Basis
- Within the short span from its inception in April 2006, the company has sanctioned loans to the tune of ` 585.68 billion to 267 infrastructure projects.
- The 267 assisted projects are spread across 24 states of the country.
- Disbursement has been made in 176 projects to the tune of ` 225.43 billion.
Financial Performance (FY 2011 – 2012) on Consolidated Basis
IIFCL has been in profit from the very first year of its operation. The company has continued its good performance in the subsequent years as well. A brief mention of the same for the financial year 2011 -12 is as under:
- The balance sheet size of the company has increased by 25% to ` 316.52 million as on 31st March, 2012 from ` 25,325 million as on 31st March, 2011.
- Non – Performing Advances (NPAs) were Nil.
- Net Worth increased from ` 26.70 billion as on March 31st 2011 to ` 39.02 billion as on 31st March 2012.
- Profit before Tax increased by 102% from ` 4.92 billion as on March 31st 2011 to ` 9.92 billion for the financial year ended 31st March 2012.
- Provision for standard loan assets made for ` 517.36 million.
- Infrastructure Reserves increased from ` 1 billion as on 31st March 2011 to ` 2.16 billion as on 31st March, 2012.
- Profit After Tax grew by 106% from ` 3.30 billion for the year ended 31st March 2011 to ` 6.78 billion for the year ended 31st March 2012.
New initiatives during 2011 – 12
- IIFCL Projects Limited: In February 2012, IIFCL established a subsidiary, IIFCL Projects Limited to provide project advisory services including project appraisal and syndication services. The subsidiary will also provide project development services involving constructing feasibility studies, project structuring, financial structuring, and development of detailed business case.
- IIFCL Infrastructure Debt Fund: IIFCL has initiated the process for launching an Infrastructure Debt Fund (IDF) along with the other Co-Sponsors/ Investors for a corpus fund of around US$1 Billion with an investment of around ` 15 billion through Mutual Fund route.
- Equity stake in DMICDC: IIFCL acquired stake in the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corp (DMICDC) which is 41% of the total shareholding as on 31st March, 2012.